Real Estate Show: Money is the easiest part of buying real estate. The hardest part is finding the right deal and getting a broker to listen to you.
1. When did this last trade?
2. How much did it trade for?
3. How would you rate the location on the scale of 1-10?
4. What is your debt-underwriting for the property?
5. What do you like most about it?
6. What do you like least about it?
7. What else do you have that is either unlisted or off-market?
8. Other than price, what terms will motivate this seller?
9. Who is the type of buyer for this property?
10. Do you have a favorite buyer at this time?
11. How do I exit this deal later?
12. In your mind, what is the play on this deal?
►Where to follow and listen to Uncle G:
Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it. I like to read comments so please leave a comment and…
► Subscribe to My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GrantCardone?sub_confirmation=1
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, the #1 sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #1 of the "25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017". Grant’s straight-shooting viewpoints on the economy, the middle class, and business have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post. He urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife and two daughters.